- 2015 - Sri Lankan Junior Champion along with the Indian Junior National Champion.
- 2016 - MRF Private Foreign Open Champion SX2.
- 2017 - SX1 Dirt Track National Championship
- 2018 & 2019 – These were periods of extreme disappointment for me because I was crashing and had some major accidents.
- 2020 & 2021 - No races were held in the years 2020 and 2021 due the global pandemic as the whole world had come to a stop. I was very eager to come back stronger and during these two years I focused on continuous training and practice sessions.
- 2022 - The races started again last year after a gap of 2 years in 2022. I won the MRF SX1 Indian National Championship. It was a very proud moment for me because all my struggles and hard work paid off as Maharashtra acclaimed the national championship after 21 long years.
- 2023 – The MRF Mogrip Supercross Championship round 1 was held on 2 nd April 2023 in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It was a great start for me. In the first moto, I got the hole shot and was leading the race for a good while. My arm started getting pumped during the last few laps and I could not keep the pace and finished in the second position. After the first moto, as my arm was badly pumped, Dr. Sudeep Kotegar helped me release my arm pump by giving me cupping therapy on the track. In the second moto, again I took the hole shot, dominated until the end, and finished at the first place. Overall, I achieved the first position and was also declared the Best Rider of the Day. I am very happy with the results of the first round and looking forward to some exciting races in the coming months.
- COUNTRY: India
- DOB: 24/11/2000
- CATEGORY: 250cc India-Asia mix
- BIKE MODEL: KTM
- 2022 - MRF MOREGRIP NATIONAL SUPERCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP